Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rosting on the FRONT BURNER

      So since 35 weeks I have been getting fatter... I know that my mother hates when I say that...I KNOW I'M NOT FAT and it doesn't bother me to say that! But I have realized since about 30ish weeks I have been dying of heat! I don't sleep with the covers or any cloths really but I am still always so hot!!
      4th of July Weekend my In-Laws and Ben (Charlie's youngest brother) came up and decided to do some deep sea fishing from the Charter company in Depoe Bay! I was originally going to go but I called the OB to just make sure I was able to go or not. Unfortunately they told me that I couldn't, which I had a feeling that they would tell me that. 
      Charlie, Ben and my mother-in-law all got up at about 5:45am (I did as well since I don't sleep much)to go fishing since they had to be there before 7am! My mother-in-law and Ben both ate before they took the dramamine but Charlie decided not to eat before he took his! I found out after that my mother-in-law and ben had gotten sea sick, my mother-in-law more so then Ben but Charlie thinks that they got so sick because they ate! Charlie didn't though and it was probably cause he never really eats breakfast anyway!
      The day that my In-Laws left (July 4th) we went to the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum, which I haven't been to in YEARS... YEARS!!! It was a 2 hour drive but SOOOOO worth it!! I have never walked around so much in all my life but at least it helps with the baby dropping more!! They recently (since I have been there)added the space portion and they even added a WATER PARK!! There is a plane on top of the building that has the water slides coming out of it and going into the building and the pools!! IT EPIC and I REALLY WANT TO GO!!
      There is a Plane in the Aviation part called the "Spruce Goose" it HUGE and totally EPIC! You can go into it but parts are sectioned off that you are not allowed to go into unless you pay for a tour....
$25 for a tour of the front of the plane and up onto the (I guess) flight deck and sit in the front, mess with the controls and such! you also get one picture (they take more then one for you to choose from)basically the $25 is for the picture
$50 (I think it said per person) for a tour of the front and back of the plane. You get everything in the $25 tour but you in addition get to go tour the back of the plane!
      So the picture of Charlie, Liam (though in the womb)and I is hanging up in the dinning room... although his parents have the one of all five of us that they are going to send us!! I will just say it was a good day I think!
      Today I got a package in the mail... Jena (Charlie's 2nd oldest sister)sent me some baby cloths for Liam! They are all super cute... oh yeah Jena is due 6 days before me and we are both having boys!! I am excited to see my new nephew... he will get to join his two crazy ADORABLE sisters and I know that he will be just as ADORABLE as them!! LOVE YOU JENA!!
      Charlie is working 8 straight nights and all I got to say is I am bored outta my mind!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment