Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Most conversations I have with my child go like this.....

Me: You know mommy needs to eat and keep the food down, 
I love you but I gotta eat and you cant be picky!!


Baby: Okay


Me: I am going to eat this apple its good for you.


Baby: NO!! *Swift kick to the gut*


Me: *Hello again apple* Okay mommy is going to eat some yogurt, some yummy grapes 
and some orange juice.


Baby: I love orange juice... but not today!!! *Right hook to the Gut*


Me: * Hello again breakfast* Okay really mommy is going to eat some Kiwi and its really good I think that you will like it....


Baby: Nam nam nam nam  *Rubs tummy*


Me: Alright now untill we get home for the beach I am going to eat goldfish and drink some water... we will be home in a minute....


Baby: NO NO NO!!! * Head-butt to the gut*


Me: *hello this mornings breakfast, oh hello goldfish* OKAY FINE mommy is going to eat some broccoli, cucumbers, a peanut granola bar and some ice cream... please be nice to mommy....


Baby: mmmm yum yum yum yum *Gentle nudge of love*


Me: Is only 6:30 in the morning and I am going to eat a banana and drink a glass of milk, go back to bed but then when I get up we shall eat okay...


Baby: num num num num... I don't know about this said banana, I want a warm bath...... 
*closes eyes and falls asleep cause mommy fell asleep*






This is how almost every day goes, I am bound to go insane one of these days.... this child really does not like fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment