Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

20 Week checkup

      This CRAZY kid is a MOVER.... Doctor verBeek, my first appointment with the new male doctor since the previous two have left,  He explained the ultrasound to me... the baby is currently lying in the breech position which will change through the pregnancy... heart rate is 135 which it was also the same as the last appointment.
      The Doctor had a hard time finding the heart beat since the CRAZY kid was moving all over the place... I think it took him at least 3 minutes to find it cause he kept running away... it made me laugh.
      Then he told me that when I come back from watching my sisters kids that I have the Gloucose Test... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not excited for.... from the way that he explained it, I get my blood drawn then drink some sugary crap and wait an hour and take more blood and if the sugar blood is higher then they do it again but a 3 hour period.... NO NEEDLES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment