Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Official

      I am an Oregonian.... after thinking that I could get me license on Monday they told me that I couldn't get it cause I didn't have a certified copy of my birth certificate! 
      So I ordered it online and it gave me two options 3-5 day processing and then a week to 10 days to ship by regular mail... UH no a good option cause I need my new license to claim my plane ticket so that I can go home (April 13) to watch my nephews....OR..... 1-2 day processing and UPS air which would cost me $18.50 and get it sooner.... I chose spend the $18.50 and ended up spending $54 for the whole thing.
      So I ordered it Monday, thought that it would come next wednesday, and today I was in the bath and I heard this really loud pounding on my front door... I thought REALLY.... I grabbed a towel and answered the door slowly..... IT WAS THE UPS MAN!!! I got so excited that I forgot that I was an almost completely naked pregnant women standing in the doorway... I went and put on close and guess what it was that I got????
      MY CERTIFIED COPY OF MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE!! now all I have to worry about is PACKING and NAVIGATING my way around the Portland Airport.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment