Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GAHHHH....

      So right now it is 1:30am and I am STILL hacking up a lung... I am not able to sleep... I WANT TO but the constant coughing is keeping me awake and then there is also the fact that Charlie snores no matter what position he is laying in! I have had this cough for maybe a week now and I want it to just leave me alone and to take its friend, runny nose, with it!
      My OB had told me two days ago that I could take Robitussin (without the additives) and I could also take Benadryl which makes me drowsy! I took it about at hour ago and I am feeling it now but I am still hacking up my lung so I think that in about 5 minutes I am going to take more robitussin and head to be!
      I had my first Birthing Class today, well techinally it was suppose to be last tuesday but the instructor was out of town, I really enjoy my instructor! Her name in Karle and She is pregnant and due in October! But today she was telling me stories (since I was the only one in class) about two ladies and epidurals... 
      One being about a lady who had her mind set on not having one because her mother-in-law told her that women who got them never experienced childbirth and were not really mothers but this lady was set on not getting one... but because her blood pressure was so high and it was so dangerous and labor wasnt really progressing that she had to have one.... Karle saw her a couple days later and she said that she was so depressed and it was all because she had to have the Epidural
      The second one is this lady was in labor and wanted the epidural but by the time that the Anesthesiologist got there that she had already had her baby.... the lady was in labor for ten minutes and had her baby... I guess to this day that if you ask that lady about that birth she gets sad because she didnt have her epidural....
      I was like are you kidding I would rather feel the pain and have a ten minute delivery then have it drawn out and painful... and not to mention YOUR BABY I FINE....
      SO now I am off to take some more Robitussin and see if I can sleep! I dont know what it is but I get this tickeling in my throat and sometimes I think that I am going to throw up but it is just a weird tickeling.. it is not acid reflux either...

No comments:

Post a Comment