Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

So far....

      So nothing that exciting has happened ... well not to me anyway! So since I found out that I have Gestational Diabetes and had to poke my finger 4 times a day, my poor little piggies have hurt but to their relief Dr. verBeek has told me that I only have to draw blood 2 times a day... Fasting and then one meal but lately my blood sugar has been a little high due to the fact that I was sick for the last 3 days!
      I was suppose to have a doctors appointment June 6th, which happened to be my dad's birthday, but the week before that I thought that I was loosing part of my mucus plug and having contractions but now I realize they were just Braxton Hicks... so they called ad told me to come in, it was May 31, and they ran a test and told me that I had a "certain" infection.... but I have another appointment June 30th, my little brothers birthday, with which they shall test for Group Strep B and also see if I am dilating that way if I do have contractions they will be able to know if I am really in labor if I go in for contractions...
      Two of my friends have recently had their babies... My friend Bridgette Kehrer had her daughter, Madison Rae who might I add is the cutest thing I have ever seen.... and Chrissy Turner had her little boy Daniel and HOLY CROW is he one of the cutest little boys that I have ever seen in all my life! Granted my little lamb will be the top cutest little boy that I have ever seen but I wont brag... :D
      I am in the process of crocheting Liam a baby blanket and it seems to be taking forever... but I have no idea how to end it when the time comes?? hmmmm
      I have half of one done for my niece Giana that I started forever ago! I made a blanket for my niece Adona(giana's older sister)when I went down to Vegas and first met Jena and Dave and the girls.. so I thought that I would make one for Giana which is only fair... now I have to also make one for my Nephew, who's due July 25... a week before me!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment