Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HOLY season of Dancing with the Stars BATMAN!!



      Alright I know that I just posted but I am watching dancing with the stars and I have to talk about it!!!


      My top favorites:

  1. Jennifer Grey: (wnat her to win) her dance in the first episode was FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC it made me cry alittle 
  2. Florence Henderson: her dance in episode 5 had so much meaning I think I cried alittle, B-E-A-UTIFUL
  3. Kurt Warner: Loved his Fox Trot ( I think thats what it was in episode 5) LOVED LOVED LOVE IT!!
  4. Rick Fox: I dont know what to say about him.... I like him
  5. Kyle Massey & Audrina Patridge & Brandy: I just don't know
  6. Bristol Palin: I like her she is getting better!
  7. The Situation: why did they send Margaret Cho home she was WAY better then him!!!
      I feel better now that i have vented and i am going to finish Dancing with the Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment