Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mommy and Me


      Now I felt like I needed to post, The other my mother called to tell me that a man in my
home ward instead of have week only had a few days ( Love you Brother Jensen!!) and if you know my mother then you know that she is a cry baby and she gave me that gift. 
      SO and the end of the message as she cried the whole time she said "and I miss my birdie!" I Love My Mother, It wasn't till later that night that it really hit me how much I missed my mommy. So while Charlie lay on the other side of the bed I kinda cried silently (did not think that you could) but I thought that he would notice so I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to cry.
      I thought that I was done and I went back into my room to go to bed, Charlie had rolled over and put his arms around me, apparently I was not done after all! Charlie only ever calls me Birdie so he notice that I was crying AGAIN and asked me what was wrong,
      I MISS MY MOM!!! 
      He held me and let me cry, I love that man!! 
      Granted I knew moving away that I would not get to see my mom, but I did not really know how hard it would be, I really miss my family and most days I wish we would move back. Yet I need to be on my own.... even if I miss my family!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment