Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jimmy Dean you're my new BEST FIREND

      Charlie and I went grocery shopping yesterday, he wanted english muffins and I am not really a fan. Then I saw JIMMY DEAN sausage (rolls?? logs??) thinking hey why not and we got HOT and MAPLE. Now if you know know me then you know I do not like eggs AT ALL (so gross), today I made Charlie's with the hot sausage, an egg, and a toasted english muffin. he thought that it was delicious. I LOVE cheese, so I toasted my muffin and melted cheese on the bottom part and put a maple sausage patty.... DELICIOUS.
      But while I was cutting the sausage to make patties, I sliced open between my thumb and index finger. MAN it hurt like a snitch, I might have sworn on accident. That knife was ridiculously sharp. It is a good thing that I got the right band aids that will wrap around your finger or between fingers... Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment