Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WE ARE MEANT TO BE!!

MINE: Vanilla Ice Cream w/ Chocolate syrup
 Now ever since I can remember whenever I ate Ice Cream with any kind of syrup topping i cant help but to MIX IT all together, have done so all my life!!

Last night Charlie and I while watching Supernatural had Ice Cream, each with our chosen syrups. I prefer Chocolate and He prefers Strawberry (thank you Katelyn). I look over curious at what he was doing.....

"Did you just mix up your Ice Cream?" I asked him

HIS: Vanilla Ice Cream w/ Strawberry syrup
"Uh Yes."

      We are meant to be!! Ever since he was little he did the same thing,    mixed it up and ate it!! I am glad that he dose cause now I know i am not the only weirdo that does it, my husband does too!!!!
    

I LOVE HIM TO PIECES


No comments:

Post a Comment