Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On a Jet Plane....

      My mom and dad left for California today, I am so glad cause even though I love my dad he has started to drive me nuts and I do not think that its going to end till after I am married!
My Mommy and Daddy leaving for
Chad and Katelyn's wedding

          Soon after Jason and I left the airport we got to the Argonne exit and we get pulled over by one of the State Troopers my dad works with! How hilarious is that! My dad always tells us to tell them "Oh man my dad is going to kill me, you know and hes a state trooper so he wont be too happy" I NEVER DO THIS!!! I usually cry! hahaha
          Then I went and made a payment on my ring because there are no Zale's in Newport! STUPID! I finally found a cd that Bestbuy had deleted from their system and NO ONE had it but Hasting's! EISLEY is so good they are an Indie Rock Band! LOVE THEM!!
         Super Duper excited to see Charlie on Saturday!!!! I love him! I told him today that my friend Cassi was worried about me a few months before I met him because I was so UNHAPPY, all the friends that I hung around with were in a relationship with someone and I wasnt. I am the kind of person that would rather be in a relationship then single, I HATE being single. But then I met Charlie and I told him that I am the happiest that I have ever been in my life. He then told me that before he met me he wasnt happy either and that I made him extremely happy! I LOVE THAT MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment