Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

And we're back.... in SPOKANE

      So I got home last night at about 10:35pm last night and I am still dead tired! John, Carol (my soon to be in-laws) and I went down to my home of Waldport, Oregon to pick up my love!! It was awesome and I love our apartment, we went to the ocean and also sight seeing, kinda!

View of the ocean on our way to the Light House
in Yaquina Bay I believe.

He turned around right at the perfect moment!!!

So pretty, and again I could not see the
sun was in my eyes

Oh well HELLO there, he is so cute
LOVE  Charlie Cory

These Prism's actually reflect the light,
I learned that the Light House Light will be on
for 2 seconds off for 2 seconds then on again for 2
but then its of for 14 seconds, only to start over again.

View form the top of the Light House

These Cobble Stones are actually really smooth and really
round! Apparently you are not allowed to take any!
 Oops my bad, I only took one and it was perfect!


I was really excited how this turned out because
the sun was shining right in my eyes and I could
not see a thing when I took it!


      So with all the excitment Charlie and I have come home to get married and then go HOME, our home! i am excited, Oregon is just so BEAUTIFUL and I dont think that I will want to move from there for a VERY VERY VERY long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment