Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Since September 11th 2010!

      SO... I have been really tired as of late, my back has been hurting, and my ladies are kinda tender. So I told Charlie this and (sometimes he says things just to freak me out) his reply to that was "Maybe your pregnant" I admit I kind freaked out a bit cause I know that even thought I am on birth control I can still get PREGNANT (learned that from watching all those baby shows on Discovery Health) so I started freaking out and I called and talked to my mom, but when I went out the next day I  bought a PREGNANCY test (Charlie doesn't know) ands while reading the directions its telling me to take it a day after my missed period, re-leaving fact is that my period is still 2 weeks away so I am hoping I am not.
      Since the Wedding we went to the wax museum on the Newport Bay Front, I HATED it!!! First it was NOTHING like the one in VEGAS!! Second it was really dark, I stood with my back against the wall the whole time, paranoid that something or someone was going to jump out and scare me, Third WHY did they have to but red lights in the was statue of SASQUATCH?? IN A DARK ROOM where people like me are easily SCARED???
     We went down to the Nye Beach Front, I saw out of the corner of my eye a GIANT GIANT FISH!!

Made out of Plastic stuff
      There was this place on Nye Beach that had all these Glass sculptures and they looked AMAZING, they ranged from $500 to $5,000 they were AMAZING

Both of the end ones are flowers, the middle left one is a wave
and the middle right has jelly fish in them.
      Newport has this place called the Historic Bay Front, has all these shops and places to look out over the bay, they have a place were they dock all the boats that go out crabbing and such and they have a little dock area that has this cage that they leave on one of the docks so that the Seals and Sea Lions can come a nap i thinks its so that boats don't hurt them but they bark and bark and bark, there are a ton of them cause the noise is ridiculous but AWESOME!!!

AWESOME it was a beautiful day that day

      So my sister took some pictures at my wedding, LOVE HER FOR THAT, and so I thought I should add a few of them.

I love my Father-In-Law, he is so funny

I LOVE him!

My Nephews


No comments:

Post a Comment