Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NOT PREGNANT!!




     I am not pregnant, I simply like most girls like to think of baby names before, you know to get a feel for them! What girl doesn't?? THOUGH I very much like the name Briony, Charlie however doesn't so I thought lets go with Alice Briony Cory! Uh well maybe not cause when you abbreviate her name it would be ABC... Now I may be mean at time but I am not that mean! Charlie and I have come to a decision on our top 3 Boy Names but not so on our top 3 Girl Names,  OH and ahead of time, before you leave a comment YES I know that the name WESSON MAKES YOU THINK OF COOKING OIL!!!




Liam Wylie Cory... We both like the name Liam, Wylie is his grand fathers middle name.

Wesson Alex Cory... We thought about naming another boy Smith... and Alex is Charlie's middle name

Dene Russell Cory... Love the name Dene, my dads middle name, Russell is my Papa he passed when I was really young.



Scarlett Anne Cory...  I stared liking it then Charlie, Anne is mine, my sisters, and my moms middle name


Alice Caroline Cory...  I LOVE the name Alice (alice in wonderland), Caroline... Carol is my mother-in-law and since working at the C.E.C with a girl named Caroline I love it!!
       
Eislee Noelle Cory... Cause Eisley is one of my favorite bands, it is an awesome name and I would only change the LEY to LEE for my Uncle Gregory Lee Noack; my cousin Ashlee, Kaylee and (ME) Kimberlee are all named after him, and I love the name Noelle!!!


     I have other names I like.... and in being me I do not like the common names or the ones everyone is using! I would want a name that is unique to my child not one that he/she has to share with 100,000,000 other kids.....50,000 is okay ( lol )

  • Eloise
  • Keira
  • Moira
  • Emery
  • Tegan
  • Elodie or Elladie
  • Jude
  • Luxe
      Though I think that we are set I very much like the name Teague for a boy and yet again Charlie doesn't like it but hey maybe a dog!!! Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

  1. I came to visit your blog! Cute shoes.

    Names, well, yes, there is that whole compromise with the spouse thing. It is fun to think about. We've gotten to do it five times and I love saying my children's names all in a row. I need at least two more because I have two more names that I love!

    Hope that pregnancy comes soon--there is NOTHING better than being a mom!!

    ReplyDelete